Thursday, July 18, 2013

{Spa} Birthday Party!

Pin It
My baby girl just turned 6! 

Time, slow down please!



She is such an amazing girl-she makes our house a fun place!



For her "grown up" birthday this year, she wanted to have a Spa Party!  

Here are the details.


Activities

Make your own flip flops




I grabbed a bunch of flip flops from Dollar Tree, in various sizes.  Each girl got to pick out her own pair, and jazz them up with fabric and ribbon!



Little hands, hard at work.



The finished product, which was adorable!



Group shot of all the flip flops together:




After we jazzed up the flip flops, each girl donned a white "spa robe" (which they got to take home), and have a manicure and pedicure.


Mani and Pedi




I think this was their favorite part!





After pampering and crafting, they had worked up an appetite.  Time for food!


Food


Miss J was dying to have "fancy sandwiches". 
 I think this girl reads WAY too much Fancy Nancy ;)




Also up, fresh strawberries.  Yum.
PS-how ADORABLE are those giant clothespins?  Love. Them.



Another random favorite of Miss J-Yogurt Raisins.



And, mini jello parfaits.


Drinks




Sweets


Strawberry Lemonade Cake Pops





Birthday Cake

that looks like nail polish, right??



And these AMAZING custom sugar cookies by Lyndsy at Sugar Dough.




Aren't the details fantastic?  I think the bath tub with bubbles is my favorite...or maybe that cute mirror.

Anyway, they didn't just look pretty.  They tasted FABULOUS!




To finish off the day, we had some photo booth fun!


Photo Booth










All our spa guests left with robes and goody bags.




This sums up the day-



15 comments:

  1. Such a great idea!! Loved it all. My sweet girl was so privileged to be invited to such a fun party! Happy B-day J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Makes me want to be a kid again! Great job! (Found you at All Things Pretty - so glad I did!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic party! It looks like such a cute and fun party.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the SWEETEST little birthday party! I absolutely love it (& will definitely be pinning)! All the girls looked like they had so much fun. :)
    Stopping by from the linkup,
    Kayla
    Love Sparkle Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love this!! I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven't already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Tuesday's at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/.
    I would be honored if you join us and follow to stay connected Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this! Love all the pink and girliness! A great birthday party idea. Pinning it to my party board. Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute party! We used the flip flop idea for the wedding party so all the big girls could dance longer. I am pinning this to my kids party page. Love it! Thanks for sharing @DearCreatives Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. How I wish I could go back to my younger days like you Sarah. You're birthday party is so fun and exciting, there are lots of little food and I love the make your flip flops activity. You can use the Rhinestones to decorate the flip flops to enhance its beauty and style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job! Touche Spa Pune

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! What a lovely birthday party. I am in love with the arrangements and want to arrange everything best for my daughter’s birthday. Have booked one of local venue New York for the party. Would love to implement you few ideas there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

    Birthday Party for Girls Old Bridge

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Steam also can induce atmosphere moist that could be hazardous to breathe. You would need to probably rent the steamer or you can just buy one. Get more interesting details about steam shower store on this web.

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy and appreciate EVERY comment! Thank you for taking the time to comment, and stop by my blog!